Who is Evi Dimitriadou
I feel blessed to enjoy the most positive feedback from whatever I have done so far in my life and thanks to Yoga Therapy happy that I get older feeling younger and stronger.
I am a Certified Yoga Therapist by the International Association of Yoga Therapists, (C-IAYT), a Certified Advanced Yoga Teacher (E-RYT-500) with Yoga Alliance, a YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuous Education Provider) and founder of Yoga Therapy Greece (RYS-300). I am a physiotherapist, a Manchester University graduate, a worldwide traveler, writer of published books such as ‘Around the world in 80 countries’ and ‘Humanitarian Mission accomplished’ after coordinating humanitarian missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. I have been visiting for periods of 4 weeks over 10 consecutive years a Brazilian healing center.
I completed the 250 hrs Teacher Training at Yoga House, the 300 hrs Advanced Teacher Training at Ghyta School, 300 hrs Yoga Therapy Studies through Aura Wellness in USA and a further two years study of 550 hrs Yoga Therapy Diploma in Yoga Campus, London entitling me to be registered in the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) in UK. A graduate of Gary Kraftsow at the American Viniyoga Institute in the Clinical Applications of Yoga Therapy accredited studies by the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT).
I have also completed Yoga Nidra (meditation studies) & Women’s Health Studies with Uma DInsmore-Tuli, Yoga Therapy workshops with experts such as Doug Keller, Timothy McCall, Elise Browning Miller, Lisa Kaley-Isley, Marc Beuvain, and many Yoga retreats with Angela Farmer & Sky.
Besides having given more than 2000 hours Yoga Therapy Studies and countless Yoga Therapy Workshops I have given more than 2000 private yoga therapy sessions in Athens and London for:
- Stress related disorders including Insomnia, Headaches, Anxiety, Depression, Panic Attacks and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Musculoskeletal problems such as Knee pain, Back pain, Hips, Wrists, Kyphosis and Scoliosis
- Auto immune system disorders such as Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, Psoriasis and Allergies
- Immune Challenges like HIV & Hepatitis
- Digestive problems like Constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Endocrine and hormonal problems such as Diabetes and Women’s Health Issues
- Lung disorders such as Asthma and Bronchiectasis
- Heart issues like Hypertension
- Grief & Emotional Strain
Giving private and personalized yoga therapy sessions is extremely fulfilling for me because I see how quickly people are relieved from their symptoms and are getting healthier while they gain peace of mind and quality of life just by incorporating in their daily life short and easy to do yoga practices.