Who is Evi Dimitriadou
I feel blessed to enjoy the most positive feedback from whatever I have done so far in my life and thanks to Yoga Therapy happy that I get older feeling younger and stronger.
Evi is a Certified Yoga Therapist by the International Association of Yoga Therapists (C-IAYT), a Physiotherapy graduate from Manchester University, is doing a Master’s Degree in Psychology and Neuroscience of Mental Health Conditions at King’s College London and is a Yoga Therapy Educator and founder of Yoga Therapy Greece (RYS-300), a member school of IAYT.
Yoga Therapy Greece is 1 of only 3 Yoga Therapy Schools in Europe offering 2 years of Yoga Therapy Studies Accredited by the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT).
In addition to the Yoga Therapy Training for Yoga Teachers, she gives 1-2-1 Yoga Therapy Sessions, Yoga Therapy to groups and Yoga Therapy workshops to health professionals such as physiotherapists and psychotherapists.
Besides having given more than 4000 hours of Yoga Therapy Studies and Yoga Therapy Workshops she has given more than 2000 private yoga therapy sessions in Athens and London for:
- Mental health phenomena such Anxiety, Panic Attacks, PTSD, Insomnia, Headaches, Depression, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Grief, Addictions, Eating Disorders
- Musculoskeletal issues such as chronic pain, CRPS, fibromyalgia, Neck and Shoulders, Wrists, Low and Upper Back pain, Hips, Knees and Feet, as well as Kyphosis and Scoliosis.
- Auto immune disorders such as Diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson, Psoriasis etc.
- Digestive problems like Constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Women’s Health Issues such as Fertility, Menopause, Incontinence.
- Cardio-respiratory conditions such as Hypertension, Asthma, COPD, Bronchiectasis, COVID-19.
- Immune Challenges like HIV and Breast Cancer.
Evi loves to give personalized yoga therapy sessions since she sees the great effect on mind and body and their shift to their best version of themselves.
She also loves to teach yoga therapy, seeing the students/yoga teachers personal and professional transformation to great yoga therapists and happier and healthier people.
She strongly believes in the power of research and the importance in integrating sciences such as Physiotherapy, Psychology and Neuroscience, Medicine, Nutrition with ancient wisdom such as Yoga and Yoga Therapy.
Her thesis in Physiotherapy was about integrating Yoga Therapy elements in Physiotherapy and her thesis in Psychology and Neuroscience will be the Integration of these with Yoga Therapy.
She also has a Marketing Management Degree from the American College of Greece, and she speaks 5 languages, fluently Greek, English and Spanish, very well Italian and basic German.
She is also a worldwide traveller and writer of published books in Greek including ‘Around the world in 80 countries’ and ‘Humanitarian Mission accomplished’ after coordinating humanitarian missions in Iraq and Afghanistan.